Lagoon Snorkel and Sail Half Day
- 天數: 5 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Exmouth, WA
- 产品编号: P7TR2Z
We will set off early to try and get the best of the day before the sea breeze comes in, to explore the sheltered lagoon and its countless snorkeling sites home to a whole host of beautiful corals, tropical reef fish, turtles, rays and dolphins.
We offer guests the most stable and comfortable viewing platforms to view and interact with wildlife from the decks of our 60ft luxuriously appointed sailing catamaran. Join us for a day out on “Windcheetah” as we set sail through the shallow turquoise lagoons.
Your half day tour includes the opportunity to snorkel the reef, talk with marine specialists, sail the lagoon and ride in our famous cargo net, which kids love, but is not just for kids! (Photos are not included on this tour).
Our amazing itinerary for the morning:
- Starting from 7:00am, you will be picked up from your accommodation and taken out to the Windcheetah sailing catamaran where you will be greeted by our friendly crew and fitted with masks, snorkels, fins and wetsuits.
- Moments later immerse yourself in the waters of Ningaloo Reef at one of our beautiful snorkel spots in the sheltered lagoon. Here you will see an array of corals and colourful fish, sometimes even turtles and rays!
- Now you can enjoy morning tea after your snorkel as we start to cruise through the lagoon, and if the wind is in our favour we will get out the sail!
- Catch a ride on our famous cargo net, as we tow you through the turquoise lagoon!
- After your morning on the boat our team will transfer you back to your accommodation for around midday, so you’ll be back in time for lunch!